Friday, May 21, 2010

! FLIPPED !

Ok, so just in case you were confused, I'm Cierra, the "14 year-old".
I put this in quotations because:
1. everyone who knows me has decided that I am about the most mature fourteen year-old they've ever met, and
2. seeing as I just turned 14 a couple weeks ago, both my parents have taken to calling me "their 14 year-old
daughter" (as you have just witnessed in my mother's previous post)

Now if you don't already have somewhat of an idea of what I'm like from all of thee above, I, being as kind and thoughtful as I am, will help you out a bit. I turned the ever so fabulous 1 4 on May 8th (Yep I'm a Taurus!) and I'm just finishing the eighth grade. (thank GOD!) I am extremely outgoing which you have probably figured out by now, and I intend to be the next Lea Michele. (aka Rachael Barry on the Fox hit TV series Glee) I'm driven, usually know what I want, and when I was two, I organized all the shoes in our front closet. Yes. That's right my friends. I took them all out and replaced them in a neat, straight, line, and on several occasions, I attempted to do this at the super market as well. Now you're probably thinking, "Wow! This girl has serious OCD and should probably get some help!" and maybe I should, but I just consider myself ridiculously organized. Except when it comes to my room... but that's a WHOLE other story! So, I'm going to stop boring you now and get to why I'm actually writing.

As you all know, my mother and I are planning to take an exciting and exotic trip to Italy this summer, and when she told me..... I FLIPPED! I mean who wouldn't be excited right? A three-week trip to Italy and Paris?! I didn't know how to react! But it just kept getting better. My mother told me that we would be spending a week in Sardinia (an island next to Italy. See Below)

to attend my Uncle Mike's wedding. Ok, so here's another thing you should all know about me: I LOVE myself a wedding! I'm a HUGE sucker for them and a bit of a hopeless romantic.....but anyway, a couple weeks later, I got an e-mail from my uncle and his fiance asking if I would want to sing in their wedding. And I thought,"Are they kidding?!" OF COURSE I WANTED TO SING AT THEIR WEDDING!!!!! So, I've been preparing the classic, "At Last" by Etta James with my voice teacher for almost three months! But back to our schedule. After our glorious week in Sardinia, we would travel up through Italy for 9 days, take a stunning train ride through the Alps, and end our adventures with a week in Paris! Oh, and did I mention that our plane there and back will be stationed in Dublin, Ireland?!

I know. BEST TRIP EVER! Especially since this will be my first time out of the country!!!! I'm finally getting to go out and see the world! And believe me, the month of May couldn't possibly feel any longer!
Alright until next time then?
Ciao Bella!
xoxo
-Cierra


3 comments:

  1. love it! i can FEEL your excitement! xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you, principessa! i'm excited for you! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cierra! You rock! You've always been "the most mature at whatever age you were... I am sorry we've been out of touch for so long, but I often think of you and I know you are going to be such a STAR! Have a divine time on your trip with your Mom, I'm a little jealous! Love you, Lauri

    ReplyDelete